Friday, January 20, 2012

4 months!

I cannot believe my little Layla Rose is 4 months! We went to the Doctor for her check up and shots this morning and she did a great job...only cried for a few minutes.  She is 13.1 lbs and 24.5 inches which puts her in the 36th and 37th percentiles (HUGE improvement from her two month appointment). The doctor said she looks great and that we can try solids now!! I will leave you with a few things about Layla and her sweet personality:

She LOVES to stand up and look around. If she had it her way, she would have me hold her standing all day :)

She has been sleeping through the night since 2.5 months! (She has recently been waking once sometimes, because we have been trying to break the swaddle and her arms wake her up)

She LOVES her voice and will not stop squealing and talking now.



She hates the car seat in the car, but put her in a stroller and she will stroll all day long.

She sits up and holds her head up so well now, I can tell she really wants to be able to sit up because I catch her doing sit ups in the carseat. She has rolled from her tummy to back several times but never the other way.

Mommy can get her to laugh when she tickles her, but no one else can get a laugh out of her yet.

Daddy always gets bath time and she LOVES it, unless she doesnt nap at daycare and then she either screams or falls asleep.



Your hands are CONSTANTLY in your mouth and you drool so much the nursery ladies change your outfit almost everyday...but no teeth signs yet :)




This baby girl melts my heart everyday. Wow, I am so in love :)
Have a few running posts in mind and will post soon (also coming soon, another surprise...no, I am NOT pregnant!)

No comments:

Post a Comment